Friday, November 18, 2005

Fly & Shot Outfitters Upcoming Events

The upcoming events page is your portal to all the events occuring in the near future at Fly & Shot Outfitters. This includes both fly fishing events and upland hunting events occuring both at the store and around the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. Fly & Shot Outfitters is proud to sponsor many fly fishing events and upland hunting events throughout the area. If you have an event that you would like us to get involved in or help promote let us know by phone or email at info@flyandshot.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for putting such a nice blog out here for all of us to read. I have a fishing website for north carolina if anyone's looking for a charter boat or fishing guide.

Regards
north carolina wahoo fishing

Anonymous said...

Hi there
I was totally captivated by your blog page. Kept me wanting to read more. If anyone's looking for a charter boat or fishing here's a website.

Later
freshwater fishing

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»