Friday, January 20, 2006

FLY FISHING GUIDE BOAT FOR SALE


FOR SALE
Guide Boat -
$2,500.00 or B/O
2003 Lake Raider Custom Fitted for Fly Fishing
20hp Mercury JET. Never loose a prop or a fish in skinny water.
Front casting deck
Anchor system
Stowaway compartment for storage
Oars & oar locks
30lb thrust trolling motor
1 ½ year warranty left on the Motor
The perfect boat for the Cumberland River & all shallow water.

To prove its value we’ll throw in a guided trip on the Cumberland River in Kentucky
Guaranteed to catch Fish!
For More Pictures of the boat, please contact the shop.
(859) 342-7700
Ask or e-mail Bobby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great site. I'm always on the look out for trout fishermen info and sites to recommend to my visitors and I have to say that yours is one of the better ones. Out of time, I'll post again soon.
trout fishermen

Anonymous said...

What a blog. You did a super job. I have a fishing website if anyone's looking for a charter boat or fishing guide.

regards
sailfish fishing

Anonymous said...

I like your thought process you use in your blogging. Keep up the good work.

Regards;

alaska salmon fishing

Anonymous said...

Your blog was an enjoyable read for me.. keep the good info coming and I'll try to come back soon.

Regards:
fishing spot

Anonymous said...

Your blog was an enjoyable read for me.. keep the good info coming and I'll try to come back soon.

Regards:
fishing net