Sunday, January 08, 2006

What's In Your Bag?

In My Duck Blind Bag

The two most important things in my blind bag are my duck calls and shells. I also like to carry a lightweight headlamp that allows me to keep both hands free for paddling or running the outboard motor. I usually carry a spare light or batteries. Some other things that can be found in there are a head net for face concealment, an extra pair of gloves in case the first pair get wet (which they usually do) and a small first aid kit. Depending on how long I am going to stay out, there will be some nourishment for during the hunt in the bag. If I am only going to be out for the morning, I usually pack a granola bar and a bottle of water. Ear plugs and shooting glasses are a must and usually tucked in a side pocket with my calls. Lastly, if there is room, I usually bring along my digital camera to capture some pictures in the field like the one below.

Kevin Hood
Pineville, Louisiana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»